Peanut Butter Snax
|Course : Snacks
Serves: 8 cups
Preparation / Directions:
1. In a small microwave-able bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, and spices. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute, or until butter melts.
2. Mix well. In a 13x9" inch baking dish, combine popcorn, shredded wheat and pretzels.
3. Pour peanut butter mixture over popcorn mixture and toss until well coated.
4. Bake at 350~ for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
5. Cool popcorn mixture to room temperature, stir in candy pieces. Store in airtight container.
338 Calories (kcal); 14g Total Fat; (36% calories from fat); 31g Protein; 22g Carbohydrate; 66mg Cholesterol; 626mg Sodium