Preparation / Directions:
Makes 6 dozen cookies
1. Crush cornflakes to fine crumbs; set aside.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
3. Beat butter with sugar until light and fluffy; add eggs and beat well.
4. Stir in milk and vanilla.
5. Combine with dry ingredients; add nuts, dates and finely cut cherries.
6. Using level measuring tablespoon, shape dough into balls and roll in cornflake crumbs to coat; top each ball with a quarter of a cherry.
7. Place on greased baking sheet; bake in preheated 375 F. oven 12 minutes, or until lightly browned.