Preparation / Directions:
1. Thaw rock lobster tails. With scissors remove underside membrane and pull out meat in one piece; cut into1/2" crosswise slices.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet; add peppers and garlic. Saute 5 minutes.
3. Add rock lobster slices; saute 5 minutes.
4. Sprinkle mixture with flour; stir in chicken broth, wine, saffron and lemon juice.
5. Stir over low heat until sauce thickens; simmer, stirring occasionally, until peppers are tender but still crisp.
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Serve spooned over cooked wheat pilaf.