Preparation / Directions:
1. Wash and dry fish thoroughly; place in shallow, foil-lined baking pan. Open fish.
2. Mash roe; spread over bottom part of fish.
3. Remove cartilage from crab meat; spread over roe.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; dot with margarine.
5. Close fish over stuffing; sprinkle top of fish lightly with salt and pepper.
6. Place onion slices, then bacon strips on top of fish; loosely cover with foil.
7. Bake in preheated 350 F. oven 45 to 50 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. (Be careful not to overcook.)