Preparation / Directions:
1. Steam yam until cooked. Remove and mash. Leave to cool.
2. Heat cooking oil in pan. Add prawns and meat and stir for 1 minute. Add onions, spring onion and mushrooms and stir for another minute.
3. Add salt, msg, sugar, soya sauce, oyster sauce and cornflour mixture. Stir well. Add in green peas and stir. Remove and cool.
4. Put puff ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Knead thoroughly. Divide into 20-25 portions.
5. Roll each portion into a ball and flatten.
6. Put 1 t stuffing in centre of dough. Moisten edges, fold over and seal.
7. Heat cooking oil for deep frying. Deep fry until golden brown. Serve Hot.