Preparation / Directions:
1. Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
2. Saut‚ mushrooms, peppers, onions, and garlic in oil. Stir in pasta sauce, and basil; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
3. Mix together ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, and eggs.
4. Spread 1 cup tomato sauce into the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Layer 1/2 each, lasagna noodles, ricotta mix, sauce, and parmesan cheese. Repeat layering, and top with 2 cups mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.