Preparation / Directions:
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and saute for 3 1/2 minutes, or until softened.
2. Add wine and boil for about 1 minute.
3. Stir in tomatoes, 1 1/2 tablespoons of parsley, capers, oregano, basil, salt, pepper and red-pepper flakes and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Drop in shrimp and cook, stirring, for 2 1/2 minutes, or just until shrimp are pink.
5. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
6. Cook orzo in a large pot of boiling, salted water for 10 minutes, or until tender but still firm. Drain in a colander and transfer it to a 2-quart casserole dish. Toss with the tomato-shrimp sauce.
7. Sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley and feta cheese.
8. Bake for 10 minutes or unti feta is bubbly.