Preparation / Directions:
1. In 11X7 inch microwave safe dish, combine lasagna noodles and 4 cups
boiling water. Cover tightly with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on High
minutes, rearranging noodles after 3 minutes. Let stand 1 minute; drain
rinse. Cover with damp paper towel; set aside.*
2. Place asparagus in same dish; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons water. Cover
tightly with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on High 3 minutes.** Drain
3. Cut noodles in half; roll 2 asparagus halves in each noodle half.
seam-side down in same dish.
4. To prepare sauce, in 2-cup glass measure, stir together remaining
ingredients except parsley. Microwave on Medium-High, until thickened and
cheese is melted, stirring once.
5. Pour sauce over asparagus rolls; cover tightly with vented plastic
Microwave on High 2 minutes, until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley.