Preparation / Directions:
2. Mix ricotta cheese with grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley; set aside.
3. Make the crepe batter: mix together egg whites, flour and water, then beat with a wire whisk to get rid of lumps.
4. Ladle 40 ml crepe batter into heated pan. The crepe batter should lightly cover the bottom of the pan in a thin layer. Tilt pan to cover evenly. When edges of crepe turn lacy and brown and crepe is cooked through, remove crepe and stack on a plate. Continue until all the batter is used.
5. When the crepes are cooked, assemble the rolls: spoon 50 ml of ricotta cheese mixture and 20 ml spinach mixture on each crepe. Fold or roll each crepe to seal in mixture.
6. Make and cook the casserole: place rolled crepes in a greased rectangular casserole dish. When the pan is full, spoon marinara sauce over crepes. Bake at 160 C for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Author's Notes: If you don't have a crepe pan, you can use a small frying pan. You can make your own marinara sauce, or use a prepared marinara or spaghetti sauc