Preparation / Directions:
How to prepare the vegetables:
1. Prepare a charcoal or wood fire and let it burn to embers.
2. Rub the vegetables with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill until dark golden brown, but still crisp.
4. Toss with the vinaigrette, place on a platter, and sprinkle with fresh oregano.
5. Let sit 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.
How to prepare the vinaigrette:
1. In a blender, combine the garlic, vinegar, and honey and puree.
2. With the motor running, slowly add the oil, drop by drop at first, until emulsified.
3. Season with salt and pepper.