Preparation / Directions:
1. Mix cranberries, sugar and orange juice together in saucepan; cook at a slow boil 5 minutes, or until cranberries are very tender and mushy. (It will take longer if cranberries are frozen).
2. Press cranberries through a sieve or food mill to make a puree; stir in sauterne.
3. Pour mixture into a freezer container; freeze until half frozen.
4. Scrape mixture into bowl; add unbeaten egg white and beat until smooth and fluffy.
5. Pour back into freezer container and cover closely; freeze until hard. (Keeps well for several weeks in freezer if kept closely covered.)