Preparation / Directions:
1. Clean, wash and dry mutton.
2. Blend coriander seeds, 1 onion, almonds and garlic
3. Marinade the mutton in above for 2 hr
4. Heat oil, fry the remaining thinly sliced onion. Keep aside.
5. Add the mutton and fry till the liquid dries up.
6. Add 3/4 c hot water and simmer till meat almost done (3/4 cooked) or pressure c at 15 lb. For 20 minutes. Reduce pressure. Add salt and pepper.
7. Uncover and dry the liquid.
8. Add beaten yogurt and fry till it leaves oil.
9. Add fried ground onion.
10. Beat the cream. Add soaked or ground saffron and mix it with the cooked mutton.
11. Add garam masala and bake at 250f for 1/2 hr.
12. Serve garnished with chopped coriander leaves.