Preparation / Directions:
Cottage Cheese in Spinach-Fenugreek Gravy.
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes
1. Chop the spinach and fenugreek leaves finely.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of water and the baking soda and cook on a slow flame until soft.
3. When cooked, drain out the water and blend the leaves in a blender.
4. Chop the ginger finely. 5. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1 minute.
6. Add the green chiles and ginger and fry again for a few seconds.
7. Add the blended leaves, paneer and salt. Serve Hot.