Preparation / Directions:
1. Soak tamarind in water. Extract a cup of juice.
2. Chop vegetables (select any you like from the recommended vegetables) to make one full cup of vegetables.
3. Boil vegetables until cooked but not too soft. If you use ladyfingers, add it to the pulusu only in Step 4, don't boil it.
4. Add the vegetable pieces to tamarind juice, add one cup water, chile powder, turmeric, curry leaves, salt and jaggery. Cook. If you use pumpkin, mash it lightly. Cook until thick.
5. Fry cumin seeds, asafetida and mustard seeds. Season