Preparation / Directions:
Patties made from cilantro and gram flour.
Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes
1. Mix flours, sesame seeds, coriander leaves, peanut powder, chile powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, baking soda, ginger-garlic paste, sugar and salt.
2. Add 2 tbsps oil and enough water to make a thick paste.
3. Grease a deep platter and spread the paste evenly.
4. Steam for 15 minutes in a pressure cooker, without using the lid.
5. Remove and cool. Cut into diamond shaped pieces.
6. Heat oil and deep fry these pieces.
7. Serve hot with chutney.