Preparation / Directions:
1. Heat the oil in a skillet and add the onions. Cook for about 10 minutes or until they are golden brown.
2. Add the garlic, ginger, chiles and cook for 2 minutes longer.
3. Add the ground meat and cook, stirring and chopping with the side of a heavy metal spoon to break up any lumps.
4. Cook until the meat loses its raw look and starts to get brown. Sprinkle with turmeric, salt and stir well.
5. Then add the water, cover and cook over low heat for about 25 minutes, stirring often to prevent browning and sticking.
6. All the liquid should be absorbed when the curry gets ready. If it is not, uncover and cook until all liquid is evaporated.
7. Add garam masala, lemon juice, coriander, mix well and remove from heat to serve.