Preparation / Directions:
1. Position rack in lower third of the oven. Preheat to 300F.
2. Combine coriander, mustard, cumin, fennel, celery, mace, turmeric and cloves in 11 x 8 x 2 glass baking dish. Stir thoroughly.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool completely.
4. Stir in the red pepper flakes, dried ginger and dried garlic.
5. Working in small batches, grind mixture finely in a spice mill, coffee grinder, mini food processor, or blender (mixture ground in a blender will not have as fine a texture). Divide evenly among jars. Seal tightly. Keeps fresh for up to 6 months.