Preparation / Directions:
Preparation time: 25 minutes Cooking time: 40 minutes
1. Boil the potatoes with the skin on. Remove the skins and cut each potato into two equal parts. Scoop out the centers.
2. Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1 minute.
3. Add the green chiles and fry again for a few seconds. Add the corn.
4. Mix the milk, cream and flour and add to the corn mixture. Add salt and mix. Cook for a few minutes.
5. Stuff the potatoes with the corn mixture.
6. For the sauce, cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 1/4 cup of water and cook. When cooked, take out a thick soup by passing through a sieve.
7. Add cream, milk, tomato ketchup, flour and 1 cup of water.
8. Add the chile powder, sugar and salt. Boil until thick.
9. Arrange the potatoes on a baking dish, pour the sauce and sprinkle the cheese on top.
10. Bake in a hot oven at 450F for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve hot.