Preparation / Directions:
1. To make the filling, mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
2. To make the dough, sieve the flour and salt together. Rub in the oil. Add enough water to form a stiff dough. Knead for about 10 minutes until you have a smooth dough. Divide into 20 balls.
3. Roll out two balls into 10cm/ 4 inch rounds each. Place about 2 tbsp. of the filling on one of the rounds and spread it evenly. Place the other round over the filling, sealing the edges with a little water.
4. Roll out gently into 10cm/ 7 inch rounds, taking care that no filling comes out. Roll out all the parathas in a similar manner.
5. Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Place a paratha in the frying pan and cook for about 1 minute until brown. Turn and cook the other side.
6. Add 2 tsp. ghee and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Turn and cook the other side, adding more ghee if required. Make all the parathas in the same way. Serve warm.