Preparation / Directions:
1. Heat the gee, and stir-fry the garlic for 1 minute.
2. Add the curry paste (or powder made into a paste with water), and stir-fry for 2 minutes more.
3. Add the curry gravy, using less if you want a dryish curry and more a liquid sauce. Stir-fry for a couple of minutes then add tomato puree and salt.
4. To obtain the wateriness you require, either add akhni stock or water to taste. (You may need to add a little oil as well to keep the correct texture.)
5. Add your principle ingredients - 1 1/2 lb. for 4 people and when hot serve.