Preparation / Directions:
1. Mix yogurt, ginger, salt and red coloring and rub into chicken. Let it marinate overnight.
2. Place in an ovenproof dish and brush with oil. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 40-50 minutes. Save the liquid, if any.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter and fry cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms and bay leaf for 1 minute. Add sour cream and chicken liquid.
4. Add crushed saffron, and cream. Cover and simmer gently for 5-6 minutes. 5. Add chicken pieces and adjust seasoning. Add ground almonds.
6. Dissolve cornstarch in water and add to the chicken.
7. Let it thicken. Cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes.