Preparation / Directions:
1. In a deep, 3-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Add green pepper and thinly sliced onion and garlic to vegetable oil. Heat in Microwave Oven, uncovered, 2 1/2 minutes or until onion and pepper are tender.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine allspice, ginger, curry, turmeric powder, salt and pepper.
3. Rub spice mixture onto chicken with hands until chicken is evenly covered. Add chicken, tomatoes and 1 cup of chicken stock to onion-pepper mixture.
4. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 10 minutes. Add an additional cup of chicken stock, tart apples and heat, covered, an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
5. Add green peas and heat an additional 3 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Serve over rice.