Preparation / Directions:
1. Heat the oil in a small frying pan.
2. Place the chopped onion in the frying pan and cook until the onion becomes soft and brown.
3. Place the chicken and mushrooms into the frying pan and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Place both the cans of soup and pineapple chunks into a small saucepan and heat until simmering.
5. Place the cooked onion, chicken, mushrooms and soya sauce into the saucepan.
6. Simmer until the sauce is reduced. This can take up to a quarter of an hour.
7. Best served with brown rice or noodles.
This is my own recipe; it is a quick and easy meal for one person. It's a nice thing to do with leftover chicken.
Difficulty : e