Preparation / Directions:
1. In a large bowl combine sherry, soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger; set aside.
2. Disjoint chicken wings into 3 parts each. Discard the tip end or save to use for soup stock at a later time.
3. Marinate chicken pieces in sherry mixture in the refrigerator at least three hours, but not longer than 24 hours.
4. Arrange 20 pieces at a time in a single layer on a heat- resistant, non-metallic serving platter.
5. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 12 to 14 minutes or until chicken is well cooked. Turn chicken pieces over after 5 minutes.
6. Repeat with remaining pieces as needed.
Tip: Uncooked chicken pieces can either be stored in refrigerator for 2 to 3 days or may be frozen for 3 months. Cooked pieces may be reheated.