Preparation / Directions:
1. Remove and discard wing tips; reserve remaining wings.
2. In large skillet, cook bacon until browned; remove with slotted spoon and reserve.
3. Add chicken wings; brown on all sides and remove with slotted spoon.
4. Add bell pepper and celery; sauté until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
5. Add beef; cook, stirring to crumble, until browned.
6. Drain off fat; add tomatoes, chicken broth, thyme, allspice, cayenne and black peppers and chicken.
7. Simmer, covered, until chicken is almost tender, about 15 minutes.
8. Add lima beans and corn; simmer, covered, until chicken and vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
9. Sprinkle with bacon and serve over steamed rice.