Preparation / Directions:
Makes 4 dozen cookies
1. Melt 1/2 cup (1/2 package) morsels over hot (not boiling) water.
2. Cream together shortening, sugar and vanilla until fluffy; blend in melted chocolate and egg, beating well.
3. Stir in milk.
4. Resift flour with baking powder and salt; blend dry ingredients into creamed mixture.
5. Stir in remaining chocolate morsels and walnuts.
6. Drop by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, on ungreased cookie sheet; bake in preheated 350 F. oven 15 minutes.
7. Cool on wire rack.