Preparation / Directions:
1. Prepare pastry.
2. Roll out half the pastry to a 12-inch circle and line a 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon flour.
3. Drain oysters; reserve 1/4 cup oyster juice.
4. Turn oysters into pie plate; top with scallions, parsley and salt, then dot with butter.
5. Combine reserved oyster juice and Tabasco; pour over oysters, then sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon flour.
6. Roll out remaining pastry for top crust; cut vents to allow steam to escape during baking.
7. Place pastry over oysters; seal and flute edge.
8. Bake in preheated 350F oven 50 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown.