1. Combine catsup, horseradish, worchestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder, chili powder, poultry seasoning and pepper in a small bowl, stirring well until blended. Set aside.
2. Trim fat from chops. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over med-high heat until hot.
3. Add chops to skillet and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
4. Spoon catsup mixture over chops.
5. Bring mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until tender.
6. Transfer chops to a serving platter. Spoon sauce over chops. Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs, if desired.